Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colour Me Coral

I think I'm kindda falling in love with a coral and pink wedding scheme. There's just something so youthful and fresh about it. Here are some pictures that came up on Google when I typed in "coral and pink wedding." I love this first photo. Aren't the bridesmaid dresses pretty? The colour is just stunning. And of course, I love the pearls. I think pearls are going to be incorporated into my wedding no matter what.
Isn't this next picture so cute? I love the different coloured ribbons hanging in the back. Such a creative idea! And of course, the sweets all look so cute (and delicious!) - I love the cupcakes or whatever they are that look like they have flowers on top of them!


I like the idea of the lemonade or whatever fruit juice it is, sitting out for guests to enjoy, in this next picture. Such a nice way to introduce some colour and at the same time give the guests something to drink! I would love this if I had a backyard garden kind of wedding. Unfortunately, my backyard isn't big enough. :(


Pretty bouquet! With gerbera daisies - my absolute favourite! This bouquet, I think is just so spring-like and happy. Love it!

I love this soft pink hues in this next photo. Isn't it just so sweet? And just all the little details that come together. I want my wedding to have lots of cute little details like this. :)


I like the colour of these bridesmaid dresses a lot, though I'm not sure if my bridesmaids would approve! I think it would be a tricky colour to pull off, and not everyone would be happy with it. Isn't the flower girl just darling, though?

All in all, I don't know if I would be brave enough to use the kind of coral pink in my wedding. Perhaps. Perhaps make it a lemonade and pink-lemonade kind of colour scheme? Because I do love my yellow! The good news is I have a long time to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment